Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Surprise

Leave it to me to set a (almost impossible) goal. Trying to get two bunnies done in time for Easter to put in my kids' Easter baskets. I'm using the Baby Snow Bunny pattern from Ravelry, but adding some fun fur to the tail so it will be fuzzy. I'm making one in white for my daughter, and one in brown for my son. Only one week left to go and I'm not getting as much done as I'd hoped, because I've been working on this at work during breaks. I was hoping to have these done without the kids knowing about it, but I'm starting to think I might need to make them at home when I can work on bits and pieces at a time and mask what I'm doing. -sigh-

Otherwise, at least the baskets themselves are done, and I'm really hoping to have the bunnies done in time for Easter Morning. Wish me luck!

No comments: