Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Getting Behind

Still working on projects for Christmas. And I just taught myself how to knit. I don't have any knitting needles though. One of the little projects I was doing had the pattern for a tiny knit scarf, so I decided to use the wrong ends of two H hooks. Knitting is fun!






I know, I probably just made knitters cringe in horror, but don't worry, I plan on getting myself some knitting needles very soon. :)

I have a job interview today, so I might have less time to spend on my crafts if all goes well at the interview. But less time for crafting evens out with more money to spend on yarn, and supplies. :D

I've completed 3 small projects for my nephews. Still have my niece, another nephew, and my son to finish up. Plus two other nieces if I can find the time. I've got a lot to do!

No comments: