Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Procrastination has Consequences

So I'm on the phone talking to my sister about the FlyLady Crisis Cleaning segment on BlogTalkRadio. I had just finished mentioning to her about how I kept putting off washing the pots and pans. I would wash cups/glasses, plates, bowls, utensils, but would always find an excuse to stop before the pots and pans. So needless to say, they were all dirty, still waiting to be washed.

While talking to my sister on the phone, I hear a noise from the kitchen, so I go in there to investigate. Nobody's in there. Alyssa? I'd thought my little girl was playing in there. Then I see a cabinet door move. I open the door, and there she is, hiding in the cabinet where the pots and pans belong. Of course there's plenty of room in there for her to play, because all of the pots and pans are on the counter, still dirty, still waiting to be washed.

Here's a pic I snapped of her playing in the cabinet.


Okay, so now I need to go wash those pots and pans. I think my procrastination has gone on long enough, and I need to do something about it.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love it... So did Lanny!

Heather said...

LOL I tend to stop before the pots and pans too! :) I don't know why I hate washing them so badly!