Thursday, September 02, 2010

Learn About Me Challenge - Day Twenty-Eight

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?


The first pic was taken about a year ago, I think. I'd just cut my hair for the first time ever by going to a professional. I loved the way it turned out, but of course, I didn't keep it maintained, and now it's about grown out again to the same as always. Time to get it cut again. As far as weight, nothing's really changed. I might be a size smaller, but I think I'm the same size in both these pics.

As far as things in my life... well, we've all gotten a year older, and wiser (hopefully). I do intend to work harder at losing weight, cleaning the house, etc. My house has looked pretty good for longer than it usually does at a time. Thanks to the new TotH and BotH challenges with my sister ;) Thanks, Becca!!

Here's hoping that if I post a pic of me a year from now, I will have dropped at least one size or more in clothing, been able to keep my house clean the entire time, and been able to complete a few projects I have in mind.

No comments: