Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alyssa's Room update

Thought I'd put a checklist here of what I've done and what still needs to be done on Alyssa's bedroom.

  • Primer paint night tables - DONE
  • Primer paint dresser - DONE
  • Primer paint bench - DONE
  • Primer paint bed - DONE
  • Paint night tables
  • Paint dresser - DONE (except for 2 drawer fronts)
  • Paint bench 
  • Paint bed - DONE
  • Make canopy for bed - DONE
  • Make yarn lanterns - DONE
  • Hang new light fixture
  • Hang "ceiling"
  • Make hammock chair - not done, can't find the hammock I wanted from Wal-Mart. Maybe I should try ordering this online.
  • Paint mural
  • Put up curtains with twinkle lights behind bench
  • Set up and arrange furniture
  • Finishing touches - decorations, etc
So you can see, I actually still have a lot to do. Sigh.

No comments: