Thursday, August 12, 2010

Learn About Me Challenge - Day Eight

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why?

Ah! This one is easy. I want to get the dishwasher put under the cabinet.
Now this will require a bit of work. The end of the kitchen is an open cabinet space, with cabinet facing the inside under the counter. Very awkward to get into those and use them, so I'm going to empty them out and put the dishwasher in there. But to do that, I need a longer water supply hose. And to get that I need to come up with about 15 dollars. (maybe less, depends on how much tax is)

Then I need to put the stuff from the emptied cabinets somewhere in a new "home" plus one drawer that is half under the cabinet. I swear, that kitchen was NOT put together well at all.

I'll have to take some before/after pictures and post them later. I'll edit this post to include them here. So anyway... it will be a project, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: