Saturday, August 07, 2010

Learn About Me Challenge - Day Two

Day 02 - The meaning behind your Tumblr name.

Okay, so yeah, I got this list off a site on Tumblr. I don't have a Tumblr name, so I'll explain some common usernames I use.

Superscreen - Well, my last name is Screen, and I wanted the username to be a bit ambiguous, so I added the super to the front so it's not immediately obvious that Screen is my actual name.

Riddlemethis77 - I use this one on a couple of different sites. I came up with this one about 9 or 10 years ago. This one is inspired by an old TV show that only ran 2 seasons, called SOF: Soldier of Fortune (1st season) or SOF: Special Ops Force (2nd season) There was one character on that show I really like, and his character name was Benny Ray Riddle. So I used the name Riddle, and then added the methis part inspired by Batman "riddle me this, riddle me that" and of course, the 77 is my birth year.

Oh, and yeah, so I forgot to post this yesterday, but it was a busy day. I'll go ahead and post day 3 today too...

No comments: