Monday, August 30, 2010

Learn About Me Challenge - Day Twenty-Six

Day 26- What you think about your friends?

I think it is hard for me to have a really good friend. I have some great acquaintances. I have some awesome sisters. I have wonderful cousins.
Anyone I ever get close to, I end up finding a problem with them. Either they are back-stabbers, have an extremely annoying habit, or leech off me to the point of costing me quite a bit of money.
Seems like you can't trust anyone anymore. So I'm very grateful to my sisters. They are the best friends in the world that anyone could wish for. Someone to laugh over silly things with, get sympathy for big or small problems, grumble about someone's odd behaviour, or whatever is needed. Usually a quick phone call can cheer me up when I'm feeling depressed. Jump online and see them online too brings a goofy grin to my face. I don't know what I would do without my sisters, and I just hope that they know I love them.

No comments: