Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Learn About Me Challenge - Day Fourteen

Day 14- A picture of you and your family.

Really, this is getting pathetic :p
Well, I've shown a few pictures of my sisters, and one of my favorite cousins. So I'll go with a picture of my husband and children.

Randall, Jacob, and Alyssa


My husband had two busy little helpers. This was taken early this year, while it was still cool weather. It's the most recent picture I have of the three of them together. Looks like I need to get a family picture taken of all of us.

And here's another one...
Mom, Dad, and my sisters


This was taken a few months before my Dad passed away. I still miss him. My sisters, from left to right: Angelia, Rebecca, Tammy, Heather, and myself. And my little girl Alyssa on the floor.

No comments: