Monday, August 16, 2010

Learn About Me Challenge - Day Eleven

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends.

Really? I think I explained this the first time. I don't have many friends. Just family. And since I don't get out and about much, I rarely get my picture taken (especially since I abhor cameras).

So I'll do the next best thing. I'll put up a few pictures of different people I know.



Bethany


My cousin. Used to be really close to her when she was about 15, I was around 21 or 22. We're both mommies now, and she's moved back nearer home, so we see more of each other now. Our kids are close to the same age, so they have playdates every now and then.



Josh & Mattie


Josh is my husband's brother, and Mattie is his girlfriend. I babysit their kids during the day. Mattie and I get along great, and talk about a lot of things. Probably one of my closest friends right now.



Rebecca & Lanny

My sister and her husband. Becca and I chat online about everyday. We don't get to see each other much, as she lives in Michigan, and I live in Kentucky, but we are still very close.



Angelia


My sister Angelia. She lives the closest to me out of all my sisters, and we talk about everyday, too. We help each other out a lot too, like when I moved, she was there to help me clean and pack. When she moved, I helped her, too. Her kids are older than mine, but they still all play well together.

Okay, and that's it for my favorite friends right now. I'd add a photo of my twin sister, but I'd most likely pick the wrong one and then she'd yell at me for picking one that wasn't flattering or something, so I won't risk it. But yeah, Heather is a good friend too ;)

No comments: